Dr. Dobbs is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist with additional training in family practice medicine. She believes in the importance of treating each patient as an individual with special ...
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1988
Medical College of Wisconsin 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Luke'S Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St Luke's Medical Center - Family Practice
- St Luke's Hospital Program
Dr. Karen E. Dobbs M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Karen E. Dobbs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Women and Osteoporosis
During menopause and perimenopause, women typically experience a hormonal imbalance that slows down the production of bone tissue. One of the main hormones responsible for keeping bones strong and healthy is estrogen, which is present in both men and women. With menopause, estrogen levels drop...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.236 Cottonwood Street Delta Colorado 81416
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76th St Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Megan M Trester MDN14w23900 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Glenda Lee M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Barbara Lamping M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD250 E Superior St Chicago IL 60611