Dr. Karl Enselberg is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Enselberg specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1963
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1963
Dr. Karl Enselberg M.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33432Get Direction
Dr. Karl Enselberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Eduardo Antonio Garcia MD3450 Lantana Rd Lake Worth FL 33462
- Mr. Dipnarine Maharaj MB,CHB,MD,FRCP10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Andrew Marc Schneider M.D.7351 W Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33319
- Dr. Mayda Arias M.D.5700 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Steven Earl Morris M.D.2900 N Military Trl Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Mohammad Jahanzeb MD1192 E Newport Center Dr Deerfield Beach FL 33442