Dr. Robert Horanzy is a family practitioner practicing in Davis, OK. Dr. Horanzy specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Horanzy possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 1995
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Family Practice
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Robert Raymond Horanzy M.D.'s Practice location
Davis, OK 73030Get Direction
Dr. Robert Raymond Horanzy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horanzy
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Dennis Ray Whitehouse do Other415 W Guy Pauls Valley OK 73075
- Dr. Susan J Jones D.O.1202 E Robert S Kerr Blvd Wynnewood OK 73098
- Dr. Abdulwali Samad Rahimi M.D.100 Valley Dr Pauls Valley OK 73075
- Dr. Tammy Kay Jarvis D.O.200 Melville Dr Pauls Valley OK 73075
- Dr. James K Robberson MD116 E Robert S Kerr Blvd Wynnewood OK 73098
- Dr. Brian A Allee D.O.106 N Cedar St Pauls Valley OK 73075