Dr. Maureen Fleming is a pediatrician practicing in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Fleming is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fleming diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fleming can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1985
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. Maureen C. Fleming DO's Practice location
Greensburg, PA 15601Get Direction
Dr. Maureen C. Fleming DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Stewart G Schott MD4075 Monroeville Blvd Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. William A Varley MD4075 Monroeville Blvd Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Jodi L Jackson MD8791 Barnes Lake Rd Irwin PA 15642
- Dr. Christopher Vaglia MD155 E Market St Blairsville PA 15717
- Dr. Dawn R Mccracken M.D.800 Plaza Dr Belle Vernon PA 15012
- Dr. Dwayne Shuhart MD56 Club Ln Blairsville PA 15717