Dr. Michael D. Fitzpatrick M.D.
Family Practitioner120 Kings Way Suite 1400 Williamsburg VA, 23185
Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick is a family practitioner practicing in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Fitzpatrick specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fitzpatrick possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Riverside Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Michael D. Fitzpatrick M.D.'s Practice location
Williamsburg, VA 23185Get Direction
Williamsburg, VA 23188Get Direction
Dr. Michael D. Fitzpatrick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fitzpatrick
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. Mary Agnes Yuengert M.D.11835 Fishing Point Dr Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Micheal Potter M.D.7151 Richmond Rd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Jennifer L Sharp-warthan M.D.13347 Warwick Blvd Newport News VA 23602
- Dr. Warren Paul Weixler M.D.2855 Denbigh Blvd Yorktown VA 23692
- Dr. Charles Seager M.D.7151 Richmond Rd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Charlotte Lynn Thornton M.D.12715 Warwick Blvd Newport News VA 23606