Dr. Garry A. Rayant, BDS, DDS, LDSRCS, MS, is from England and graduated from London University in 1972. He practiced general dentistry from 1972 to 1975 and completed a Masters Degree ...
Dr. Garry A. Rayant DDS,MS's Practice location
Dr. Garry A. Rayant DDS,MS's reviewsWrite Review
- New Ovarian Cancer Screening Method Could Detect Tumors Earlier
When discovered during its early stages, ovarian cancer can be treated. Unfortunately, it is usually found only after it has progressed to more advanced stages. Improved screening techniques are the key to increasing the survival rates of ovarian cancer patients.Engineers at MIT have finally...
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Supporting a Loved One with Fibromyalgia
Having someone that you love diagnosed with fibromyalgia may be challenging for you for various reasons. Some people find it difficult to process this kind of information, because they are afraid of disease and death in general. There are people who have a difficult time dealing with emotional...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark Joseph Wiesen D.D.S450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Ana Josefina Amaya DDS MS905 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Doina Panaite DDS, MS, BS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Joseph A Gabany DMD, MSD260 Stockton St # 600 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Mr. Thomas Ridge Baker D.D.S450 Sutter St Rm 1935 San Francisco CA 94108