Dr. Norman Jesse Kachuck M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1520 San Pablo St Suite 3000 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Norman Kachuck practices Neuropathology in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kachuck studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1987
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1987
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Immunological aspects of secondary progressive multiple sclerosis.
- Challenges and opportunities: what we are learning from the clinical natalizumab experience.
- Sustained release oral fampridine in the treatment of multiple sclerosis.
- Reframing the conflicts of interest debacle: academic medicine, the healing
- Managing conflicts of interest and commitment: academic medicine and the physician's progress.
- When neurologist and patient disagree on reasonable risk: new challenges in prescribing for patients with multiple sclerosis.
- The interferon beta therapies for treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: are they equally efficacious? A comparative review of open-label studies evaluating the efficacy, safety, or dosing of different interferon beta formulations alone
- Registries, research, and regrets: is the FDA's post-marketing REMS process not adequately protecting patients?
- Ethical perspectives in neurology: ethical considerations when doctor and patient perspectives on treatment risks differ.
- Characterization of monoclonal antibodies to human OC43.
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Neurology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Norman Jesse Kachuck M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Norman Jesse Kachuck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kachuck
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Late Stage Alzheimer's Patients Failing to Get Proper Care
There are some symptoms and conditions that have been discovered over time that stand out as especially difficult when it comes to how healthcare providers and medical specialist centers can help specific patients. Such can be the case for ailments that specifically worsen in the terminal phase of...
- Bill Gates Speaks Out to Alzheimer’s Patients
The renowned Microsoft CEO and philanthropist Bill Gates has recently spoken out to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease, and to further research on the condition by making a generous $50 million donation to the cause. As many may know by now, Alzheimer’s is a disease that, at the very best,...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- The Difference Between Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism
Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism sound the same, and they are very similar. Parkinsonism is defined as several neurological disorders causing movement problems, but there are differences. ...
- Dr. Russ T. Shimizu M.D.2811 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90403
- Dr. Regina Radner Berkovich MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Hamza M.D.11600 Wilshire Blvd. West Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Lancelot Oliver Alexander MD275 The Crossroads Carmel California 93923
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD415 North Crescent Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Rami G. Apelian M.D.1015 North First Avenue Arcadia California 91006