Dr. Stephan Pavlos M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD, 21804
Dr. Stephan Pavlos is a cardiologist practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Pavlos specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Pavlos also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1986
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Stephan Pavlos M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21804Get Direction
Dr. Stephan Pavlos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pavlos
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Lucy B Vanvoorhees M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Ramesh K Agarwal MD145 E Carroll St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Christian Dennis Bounds M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Joseph Alan Cinderella M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Joseph L Raffetto M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Anthony J Frey M.D.1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801