Mrs. Ileana Antoniadis MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology207 Route 71 Spring Lake NJ, 07762
Dr. Ileana Antoniadis is a rheumatologist practicing in Spring Lake, NJ. Dr. Antoniadis specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Antoniadis treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1980
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1983
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Rheumatology; St Johns Espiscpl Hsp-S Shr, Internal Medicine
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital At South Shore
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Mrs. Ileana Antoniadis MD's Practice location
Spring Lake, NJ 07762Get Direction
Mrs. Ileana Antoniadis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Antoniadis
- The Survival Rate of Lupus is Steadily Improving
A variety of diseases and conditions prevalent today have had their fair share of extensive research and advocacy work done in hopes of finding a cure. From serious conditions such as muscular dystrophy to cancer, medical professionals and researchers have joined forces in order to combat these...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Conquer Lupus Naturally
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that is known to inflame and damage the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, brain, joints, and kidneys. Though corticosteroids is the usual medical treatment for lupus, which is capable of suppressing the immune system, that mode of...
- Consume Calcium to Make Bones Stronger
Strong bones are very important for the body, especially as you age. Maintaining proper care of your bones can prevent the collapse of the bones due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the most important causes for bone fracture in half of all women over 50-years-old, and one out of four men in...
- Dr. Carrie A Edelman M.D.1640 Route 88 W Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD2240 State Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD3 Plaza Drive Toms River NJ 08757
- Dr. Xiaoyin Tang MD2020 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. James B Steier MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD508 Lakehurst Rd Toms River NJ 08755