Dr. Ashley Martin is a family practitioner practicing in York, PA. Dr. Martin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Martin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Ashley Brooke Martin DO's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Brooke Martin DO's reviewsWrite Review
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Dr. Thomas G Roth M.D.212 Orleans Rd North Chatham MA 02650
- Dr. Christopher H Fox MD2113 Manor Ridge Dr Lancaster PA 17603
- Dr. Eric L Esch M.D.418 Cloverleaf Rd Elizabethtown PA 17022
- Dr. Scott C Conley M.D.418 Cloverleaf Rd Elizabethtown PA 17022
- Dr. Richard John Turosinski MD755 S Pleasant Ave Dallastown PA 17313
- Dr. Nivedita Boinapally MD1575 Bannister St York PA 17404