Dr. Sunita Tummala practices Neuropathology in Flint, MI. Dr. Tummala studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute MD
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2005
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Henry Ford Hospital 2003
- Henry Ford Hospital - Clinical Neurophysiology 2004
- Spectrum Health-Blodgett Campus
Sunita Tummala's Practice location
Flint, MI 48504Get Direction
Sunita Tummala's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tummala
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- Do You Have Alzheimer’s?
Are you forgetting things frequently? Are you confused with the roads you have once driven a million times on? Are you worried about your forgetfulness? Or one of your loved ones?Simply forgetting a name or the reason why you just walked in to the kitchen does not mean you have Alzheimer’s....
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Dr. Devakinanda V. Pasupuleti MD2370 South Linden Road Flint Michigan 48532
- Dr. Mohammad N Sabbagh M.D.5082 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Nael M Tarakji M.D.5082 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Wilbur Joseph Boike MD3939 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Jon L Schriner D.O.6045 W Pierson Rd Flushing MI 48433
- Dr. Faisal Imtiaz Ahmad M.D.5082 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532