Dr. Nagwa Eskander -demian MD
General Practitioner553 Riverstone Pkwy Suite B Canton GA, 30114
Dr. Nagwa Eskander -demian is a general practitioner practicing in Canton, GA. Dr. Eskander -demian does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Eskander -demian provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine; Oh State Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Nagwa Eskander -demian MD's Practice location
Canton, GA 30114Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Dr. Nagwa Eskander -demian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eskander -demian
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Treatments for Laryngitis
Laryngitis symptoms normally start unexpectedly and worsen within a period of two to three days. The common symptoms for laryngitis are:...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What Are Gallstones: Get the Facts
Formed in the gallbladder, gallstones are compact, “stone”-like substances. In size, gallstones can be compared to either a golf ball or a grain of sand. They can be produced by the gallbladder as a single large stone, many small sized stones, or both.Just beneath the liver’s lobe, on the...
- Dr. Courtney Maniatis D.O.1192 Buckhead Xing Woodstock GA 30189
- Dr. Joan Ifarinde M.D.131 Victory Dr Swainsboro GA 30401
- Dr. James Henson Wheeler M.D.993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Gary Steven Orris M.D.1100 Northside Forsyth Dr Cumming GA 30041
- Julian J. Raffoul M.D., PH.D.540 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Dr. Harry Daniel Watkins M.D.924 Old Philadelphia Rd Jasper GA 30143