Dr. Robert Facca is a Chiropractor practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Facca specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Facca seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert Rossit Facca CHIROPRACTOR's Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
Dr. Robert Rossit Facca CHIROPRACTOR's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 Wyoming Street Dearborn MI 48126
- Joseph G. Estrada D.C.35531 Weideman St Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2141 Cass Lake Rd Keego Harbor Michigan 48320
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Road Canton Michigan 48187
- Christopher Brioc D.C.36620 Garfield Rd Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Dr. David A. Guzzardo D.C.39725 Garfield Clinton Township Michigan 48038