David Edge is an acupuncturist practicing in Gardnerville, NV. Dr. Edge evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Edge treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. David Wayne Edge L.AC., O.M.D.'s Practice location
Gardnerville, NV 89410Get Direction
Dr. David Wayne Edge L.AC., O.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Jessica Cerasoli L.AC.2244 BARTON AVE SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 96150
- Mrs. Stepanie Ann Niederman L.AC., DIPL. OF ACUP1669 Plateau Cir South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Dr. Maggie Tracey512 N Division St Carson City NV 89703
- Cheryl Drake L.AC.2580 LAKE TAHOE BLVD STE A SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 96150
- Dr. Maureen Renee Lamerdin O.M.D.304 W Fifth St Carson City NV 89703
- Ms. Melinda Choy LAC.1113 Emerald Bay Rd South Lake Tahoe CA 96150