Dr. Reuben David is a prosthodontist practicing in Plainview, NY. Dr. David specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Reuben J David DDS's Practice location
Plainview, NY 11803Get Direction
Dr. Reuben J David DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- What Are the Different Types of Alcohol Rehabilitation Program?
Alcoholism can lead to several serious complications if appropriate treatment is not rendered in time. A number of programs are now available to treat this condition. Each program differs in depending on the needs of the individual, but all of them do have some common factors too. The first step...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- 12 Amazing Cantaloupe Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Cantaloupe has a mild sweet taste, which makes it perfect for everyday use, along with the fact that it nourishes and strengthens your skin.Often, many have assumed that this summer melon contains little to no vitamins, but after several studies into the varied benefits of summer fruits, it is now...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Denise M. VeyVoda123 South St Oyster Bay New York 11771
- Dr. Arman Roksar D.D.S.220 Riverside Blvd New York NY 10069
- Dr. Guillermo Zapata D.D.S25 GLENBROOK RD STAMFORD CT 06902
- Dr. James H Doundoulakis DMD,MSOne Webb Avenue Old Greenwich CT 06870
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. Paul A. Eisen D.M.D.27 S Bayles Ave Port Washington NY 11050