Dr. Suzanne Jacques is a pathologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Jacques is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Jacques can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Jacques may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1984
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Conservative surgery in a young patient with peritoneal psammocarcinoma.
- Immature teratomas of the genital tract in older women.
- Prenatal diagnosis of smith-magenis syndrome (del 17p11.2).
- Fetal obstructive uropathy in trisomy syndromes.
- Prenatal diagnosis of a de novo ring chromosome 11.
- Ethnic differences in survival among women with ovarian carcinoma.
- Vascular and connective tissue histopathologic alterations of the female lower genital tract in scleroderma.
- Funisitis and chorionic vasculitis: the histological counterpart of the fetal inflammatory response syndrome.
- Prenatal diagnosis of dilated coronary sinus with persistent left superior vena cava in a fetus with trisomy 18.
- Necrotizing funisitis: a study of 45 cases.
- Apoptosis, proliferation, and expression of p53 and bcl-2 in endocervical glandular intraepithelial lesions and invasive endocervical adenocarcinoma.
- Adrenocortical and hepatic nodules within placental tissue.
- Herpes simplex virus hepatitis in pregnancy: a clinicopathologic study of three cases.
- Determining the maternal and fetal cellular immunologic contributions in preterm deliveries with clinical or subclinical chorioamnionitis.
- HLA-G polymorphism influences the susceptibility to HCV infection in sickle cell disease patients.
- Deaconess Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Suzanne M Jacques MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne M Jacques MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Adrian Ormsby M.D.2799 West Grand Blvd. Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Veena V. Shah M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Michael Frederick Schaldenbrand MD18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Mona Bansal M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Rafic Beydoun MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Osama M. Alassi M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202