Dr. Michael Haley is a Chiropractor practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Haley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Haley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael A. Haley D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael A. Haley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C.350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C.1728 Northeast Miami Gardens Drive North Miami Beach Florida 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC1240 N University Drive Coral Springs FL 33071
- Vanessa Kathleen Shields-Fiore7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Donna L. Watson1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305