Dr. Loran Clement practices Allergy and Immunology care in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Clement specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Clement provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1973
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Loran T. Clement MD's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80528Get Direction
Dr. Loran T. Clement MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- How to Prepare For Immunotherapy
What is Immunotherapy?The immune system is made up of a network of organs, cells, and chemicals that work together to protect the body against diseases. In light of that, immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that works by enhancing your body’s immune system to fight infections and diseases....
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- Dr. Velusamy Kailasam M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. William A Lanting M.D.1175 58th Ave Greeley CO 80634
- Dr. Krishna C Murthy M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Robert Scott Pace MD1900 16th St Greeley CO 80631
- Dr. John Albert Anderson M.D.2110 W. 24th Street Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Michael Martucci M.D.University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO 80262