Sarira M. Martin DDS
Dentist | General Practice18607 E 48th Ave Unit 104 Denver CO, 80249
Dr. Sarira Martin is a Dentist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Martin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sarira M. Martin DDS's Practice location
Denver, CO 80249Get Direction
Sarira M. Martin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Richard J. Looze D.D.S22970 East Smoky Hill Road Aurora Colorado 80016
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406
- Gilbert Sandoval415 E Colfax Ave Denver Colorado 80203