Dr. Ruth Kennedy-iwai is a psychologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kennedy-iwai specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kennedy-iwai evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kennedy-iwai because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ruth Ann Kennedy-iwai PH.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85014Get Direction
Dr. Ruth Ann Kennedy-iwai PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Melissa C Estavillo PSYD6245 N 24th Parkway Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Michael S Lavoie PHD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Brianne J Butcher PHD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250