Dr. Jose Goris is a general practitioner practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Goris does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Goris provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd) 1983
- Do physical therapy and occupational therapy reduce the impairment percentage in reflex sympathetic dystrophy?
- Adjuvant physical therapy versus occupational therapy in patients with reflex sympathetic dystrophy/complex regional pain syndrome type I.
- Whole-body inflammation in trauma patients. An autopsy study.
- Posttraumatic complications and inflammatory mediators.
- Ogilvie's method applied to infected wound disruption.
- Intestinal permeability after severe trauma and hemorrhagic shock is increased without relation to septic complications.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Immunopathology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Harlem Hospital Center, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Jose A Goris M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10033Get Direction
Dr. Jose A Goris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis, or the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, affects the amount of oxygen reaching the lungs. Inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes causes phlegm build up in the airways. Coughing spells and breathlessness are characteristics of this condition. Bronchitis is divided into two...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- What is the Link between Magnesium and Restless Legs Syndrome?
Magnesium is a vital mineral for normal body functioning. Your kidneys, heart, teeth, and bones rely on magnesium to function properly. It influences enzyme and energy production. It also regulates calcium absorption in the body.Where to get magnesiumYou can get calcium from the following sources:...
- Does Type 2 Diabetes Occur in Adulthood?
Does type 2 diabetes occur during childhood? The short answer is yes and no. The thought of type 2 diabetes can be very hard to understand. There used to be a lot of adults with type 2 diabetes in past generations. Now in the last 20 years, there are more and more children and teens with type 2...
- Exercises for Tennis Elbow
Exercises for Tennis ElbowTennis elbow is a condition experienced mostly by tennis players, hence the name. However, the condition can affect other people especially those playing golf and other sports involving excessive use of the arms. Tennis elbow is not limited to sport-related injuries...
- Dr. Constantina Discepola M.D.29 Southfield Ave Dobbs Ferry NY 10522
- Ramon Nicolas Polanco413 5th St Union City NJ 07087
- Dr. Bruce H Yaffe MD201 East 65th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Laurence Anthony Kirwan M.D.148 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Sunil C Patel M.D.6860 Austin St Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Janice Korff M.D.1107 5th Ave New York NY 10128