Dr. Matthew Eaton is a Chiropractor practicing in Michigan City, IN. Dr. Eaton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Eaton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Matthew Robert Eaton D.C's Practice location
Michigan City, IN 46360Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Robert Eaton D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Darrell S. Beauvais DC1951 W Glen Park Ave Griffith IN 46319
- Dr. Matthew Charles Kirkham DC2504 Monroe St La Porte IN 46350
- Dr. Charles Bryan Strother DC FICPA1 W Madison Ave New Buffalo MI 49117
- Dr. Dale Lee Beauvais DC2600 Roosevelt Rd Valparaiso IN 46383
- Dr. Lakia S Brown D.C.325 S Charles G Seivers Blvd Clinton TN 37716
- Dr. Luke Edward James D.C.501 W Kieffer Rd Michigan City IN 46360