Dr. Dwight Davis MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Dwight Davis, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in cardiovascular disease and currently practices medicine at Hershey, Pennsylvania. Dr. Davis holds a ...
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1975
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Distinguished Educator Award
- 2009 Student Clinician Ceremony, Invited Keynote Speaker, Clase of 2011
- Cardiac Rehabilitation, Autoimmune Disorders, Heart Transplant
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Internal Medicine
- Boston University Med Ctr/Univ Hp
- Boston Medical Center 1978
- Boston University Medical Center Program
- Cardiology, Duke University Medical Center 1981
Dr. Dwight Davis MD's Practice location
Dr. Dwight Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davis
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Nancy LeCompte Radtke MD1000 N Front St Wormleysburg PA 17043
- Dr. Javier E. Banchs M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Andreas Ujdud Wali M.D.2808 Old Post Rd Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. George Oliviu Angheloiu MD100 Hospital Ave Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Eric D Popjes MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Robert Zelis MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033