Dr. Irene Cueto is an internist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Cueto specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cueto provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine 1988
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Muhlenberg Regional Med Center
- MUHLENBERG REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Irene Leah Cueto MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Irene Leah Cueto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cueto
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Aparna Chandrasekaran1527 Route 27 Somerset New Jersey 08873
- Dr. Marina Kravets MD240 Middletown Boulevard Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. Indira Madapati M.D104 Hickory Corner Road East Windsor New Jersey 8520
- Dr. Youngsoon Hyun M.D.419 N. Harrison Street Princeton New Jersey 8540
- Joanne Kalish863 State Road Princeton New Jersey 8540