Dr. Louella Peckson is a pediatrician practicing in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Peckson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Peckson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Peckson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Louella Peckson MD's Practice location
Van Nuys, CA 91405Get Direction
Dr. Louella Peckson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peckson
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 Riverside Drive Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Jeannette J. Levenstein MD16550 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Susan Shaleh Schreiber MD8907 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211