Dr. Felicia Tralongo is a psychologist practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Tralongo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tralongo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tralongo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Felicia Ann Tralongo PSY.D.'s Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33071Get Direction
Dr. Felicia Ann Tralongo PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Dr. Malorie K. Schneider PSYD1700 N. Dixie Highway Boca Raton FL 33432
- Dr. Eric Y Reznik PSY.D.17100 Royal Palm Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326
- Dr. Sherry Roth4400 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Huttman PH.D.2900 West Cypress Creek Rd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Mrs. Jacqueline C Valdes PHD2214 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33020