Dr. Janelle Lane is an audiologist practicing in Albany, NY. Dr. Lane evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Lane takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Janelle Lane AU.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12206Get Direction
Glens Falls, NY 12801Get Direction
Dr. Janelle Lane AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Carl Raymond Chiasson AU.D.21 Everett Rd Ext Albany NY 12205
- Mr. Patrick Paul Bergmann MS,CCC159 Jefferson Hgts. ,Suite D001 Catskill NY 12414
- Dr. Anthony T Cacace PHD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Ms. Lauren Marino6 Executive Park Dr Albany NY 12203
- Julie Corinne Hanson AU.D6 Executive Park Dr Albany NY 12203
- Janice Grace Knickerbocker AU.D.113 Holland Ave Albany NY 12208