Dr. Erin A Flanagan-klygis M.D.
Pediatrician885 Roosevelt Rd Suite 202 Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
Dr. Erin Flanagan-klygis is a pediatrician practicing in Glen Ellyn, IL. Dr. Flanagan-klygis is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Flanagan-klygis diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Flanagan-klygis can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Music Therapy, Pain Management, Child Behavior
- MemberCadence Physician Group
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Dr. Erin A Flanagan-klygis M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137Get Direction
WINFIELD, IL 60190Get Direction
Dr. Erin A Flanagan-klygis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flanagan-klygis
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004
- Arvind K. Shukla M.B.B.S.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook Illinois 60523