Dr. Seung Kim is a pathologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Kim is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kim can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kim may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Korea Univ Coll of Med, Chong-no-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1966
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- [The usefullness of percutaneous transluminal balloon angioplasty in the management of budd-Chiari syndrome].
- Effects of Panax ginseng extract on lipid metabolism in humans.
- Effect of pamidronate on new vertebral fractures and bone mineral density in patients with malignant lymphoma receiving chemotherapy.
- Clear cell adenocarcinoma of the sigmoid colon.
- Ménétrier's disease associated with herpes infection: response to treatment with acyclovir.
- Association between low thigh fat and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Echogenic carotid artery plaques are associated with vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women with low bone mass.
- Modifications of T-scores by quantitative ultrasonography for the diagnosis of osteoporosis in koreans.
- The forkhead transcription factor Foxc2 stimulates osteoblast differentiation.
- [A case of sclerosed hemangioma mimicking intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma].
- Absolute refractive index measurement method over a broad wavelength region based on white-light interferometry.
- Neuroprotective effects of herbal ethanol extracts from Gynostemma pentaphyllum in the 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rat model of Parkinson's disease.
- The expression of survivin and its related genes in adipocyte-derived stem cell by demethylation.
- Difference of the hemodynamic changes induced by tracheal intubation using remifentanil between smokers and nonsmokers.
- [A case of peritoneal mesothelioma with direct invasion to gastric mucosa].
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Erie Co Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Francis Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Seung Hwan Kim MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Dr. Seung Hwan Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Denise Wright Francois MD7700 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Nicole D. Riddle M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Stephen Gill M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Raymond W Kaercher D.D.S., M.D.12274 Bandera Rd Helotes TX 78023
- Dr. Roby P. Joyce M.D.12412 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Eve Marie Betancourt M.D.1355 River Bend Dr Dallas TX 75247