Dr. Nasira Y Majid MD A MED
Family Practitioner445 W Girard Ave Philadelphia PA, 19123
Dr. Nasira Majid is a family practitioner practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Majid specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Majid possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Punjab University, Government Med College, Patiala, India MD
Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women 1964
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- University of Pennsylvania Program
Dr. Nasira Y Majid MD A MED's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19123Get Direction
Dr. Nasira Y Majid MD A MED's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Majid
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Danielle Brenza D.O.11 Parke Place Blvd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania 19064
- Dr. Natalie Belle Tussey M.D.1240 Wrights Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Jon S Heist DO361 N Main St Glassboro NJ 08028
- Dr. Akshay S Dave MD321 E Broad St Gibbstown NJ 08027
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034