Dr. Alka Sachdeva is an internist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Sachdeva specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sachdeva provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program
Dr. Alka Vaishali Sachdeva MD's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27609Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27615Get Direction
Dr. Alka Vaishali Sachdeva MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sachdeva
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Dr. Vester Walker M.D.301 Versailles Dr Cary North Carolina 27511
- Mr. David V. Meehan DO45 Shotwell Road Clayton North Carolina 27520
- Dr. Mamatha Ramaswamy M.D.1515 South West Cary Parkway Cary North Carolina 27511-6233
- Dr. Suji Park-idler MD8480 HONEYCUTT ROAD Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Karen Hill-garrett MD7021 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Vernee N. Belcher M.D.3643 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704