Jeri Graehl is an acupuncturist practicing in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Graehl evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Graehl treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jeri Lynne Graehl L.AC M.A.O.M.'s Practice location
Oxnard, CA 93036Get Direction
Jeri Lynne Graehl L.AC M.A.O.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Dr. Alexandre Yves Hillairet DAOM2660 E. Main Street Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. David Esmall Shirazi D.D.S.558 Saint Charles Dr Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Dustin Todd Siena L.AC., DIPL.AC. D.AC30941 W. Agoura Road Westlake Village CA 91361
- Mrs. Huimin Liu LICENSE ACUPUNCTUER245 S Kalorama St Ventura CA 93001
- Ms. Lee-yen Chen LAC953 W 7th St Oxnard CA 93030
- Hyung woo Kim LAC1134 S. Western Ave Los Angeles CA 90006