Dr. Jason Stokes is a Chiropractor practicing in Clayton, NC. Dr. Stokes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stokes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason R Stokes D.C.'s Practice location
Clayton, NC 27520Get Direction
Dr. Jason R Stokes D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.1125 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Lawrence Dodd D.C.309-199 W. Millbrook Rd Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Roistacher DC8450 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Joshua Allen Mcdowell D.C.1600 Ronald Dr Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Steven J Rubin DC9380 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Benjamin Daniel Fonke D.C.1130 Kildaire Farm Rd. Cary NC 27511