Dr. Leslie Halpern is an audiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Halpern evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Halpern takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Parenting stress in mothers of very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) and full-term infants: a function of infant behavioral characteristics and child-rearing attitudes.
- Sleeping through the night: a developmental perspective.
- The effects of anticholinergic drugs on attention span and short-term memory skills in children.
- Rhythmic motor behavior of preambulatory motor impaired, Down syndrome and nondisabled children: a comparative analysis.
- The influence of rotary vestibular stimulation upon motor development of nonhandicapped and Down syndrome infants.
- The properties of V in newborns across repeated measures.
- Is parental anxiety and coping associated with girls' distress during a VCUG? Preliminary findings.
- Children's anxious reactions to an invasive medical procedure: The role of medical and non-medical fears.
- The role of anticipated regret and health beliefs in HPV vaccination intentions among young adults.
- The immediate and long-term effectiveness of overcorrection in treating self-injurious behavior in a mentally retarded adult.
Leslie Fisch Halpern MS CCC A's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30345Get Direction
Leslie Fisch Halpern MS CCC A's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- What Causes ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurological/behavioral disorder that affects a person's ability to control one's behavior. The real cause of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is unknown, although numerous factors are thought to be responsible. GeneticsPeople...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Kind of Dietary Fiber Do We Need?
Fiber or roughage is the indigestible part of our food that plays an important part in health. Dietary fiber is found naturally in the plant parts that we eat. They are not digested but just pass through our system, absorb water, and aid in bowel movement. We all have heard that fiber is important,...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jacquelyn C. Jackson AU.D.1690 Powder Springs Rd Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Dr. Debra Burnett Brewer AUD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Jennifer Lynn Scheytt Other21518 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Radora J Dinnan M.S., CCC-A5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Mrs. Sheila Dawn Pack AU.D.2603 Osborne St Bristol VA 24201
- David Robert Braatz M.S.3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth GA 30096