Dr. John Lobb is a psychologist practicing in Du Bois, PA. Dr. Lobb specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lobb evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lobb because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. John Wade Lobb PHD's Practice location
Du Bois, PA 15801Get Direction
Dr. John Wade Lobb PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Dr. Allen H. Ryen PHD.416 Knarr St Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Bill Ray Long PHD531 N Main St Punxsutawney PA 15767
- Mr. Sean Patrick Garred MED LPC CRC150 W Dubois Avenue Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Raymond W Francis PHD150 W. Dubois Ave. Du Bois PA 15801
- Dana R Irwin Other100 Caldwell Drive Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Vanessa R Talkington PHD100 Caldwell Dr Du Bois PA 15801