Dr. N Lynch is a psychologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Lynch specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lynch evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lynch because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Perceived treatment helpfulness and cost in chronic pain rehabilitation.
- Psychological and cultural influences on pain and recovery from landmine injury.
- Pain centers--organization and outcome.
- Non-pharmacologic Control of Pain in HIV / AIDS.
- Health information and referral services within Los Angeles County.
- Chronic pain therapy with transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation: predictive value of questionnaires.
Ms. N Timothy Lynch PHD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Ms. N Timothy Lynch PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Dr. Kathryn L Lapierre MSN, CNSW62 N248 Washington Ave. Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Diane Marie Mosnik PH.D.2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Carol A. Pinter PSY.D.2600 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Ms. Julie A Bobholz PHD9200 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jane Marie Schneider PH.D.741 N Grand Ave Waukesha WI 53186