Dr. Petrovia Morgan Rich M.D.
Ophthalmologist909 Hioaks Rd Suite I Richmond VA, 23225
Dr. Petrovia Rich is an ophthalmologist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Rich specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rich can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rich can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1980
University of Minnesota Medical School 1980
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Ophthalmology; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine; Hurley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Petrovia Morgan Rich M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23225Get Direction
Dr. Petrovia Morgan Rich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rich
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Natario L. Couser6611 Monument Avenue Richmond Virginia 23226
- Dr. Crystan M Schneider MD8700 Stony Point Pkwy Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. William Waschler M.D.430 Clairmont Ct Colonial Heights VA 23834
- Dr. Jason Chiappetta M.D.5875 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Christopher Theodore Leffler MD4819 Cedar Branch Ct Glen Allen VA 23060
- Dr. Brent Elliot Smith M.D.430 Clairmont Ct Colonial Heights VA 23834