Dr. Surya K Battu M.D.
Pediatrician17510 W Grand Pkwy S Suite # 340 Sugar Land TX, 77479
Dr. Surya Battu is a pediatrician practicing in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Battu is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Battu diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Battu can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Andhra Medical College 1973
Guntur Medical College 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Pediatrics; Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Pediatrics; Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Vincent Charity Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University Program
Dr. Surya K Battu M.D.'s Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Dr. Surya K Battu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Battu
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4610 Sweetwater Blvd Sugarland Texas 77479
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 Kingsland Blvd Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD8830 Long Point Rd Houston TX 77055