Dr. Sashivani Gosala is an internist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Gosala specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gosala provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Sashivani Gosala MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28204Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28203Get Direction
Dr. Sashivani Gosala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gosala
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Mrs. Mary Wassell Stowe M.D.1025 Morehead Medical Drive Charlotte NC 28204
- Arun Grover10320 Feldfarm Lane Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Herbert L. Bonkovsky MD1025 Morehead Medical Drive Charlotte North Carolina 28204
- Claude Luvis2682 Court Dr. Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Priti Bhagia MD4525 Cameron Valley Parkway Charlotte North Carolina 28211
- Dr. Larry F. Berman MD10620 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210