Tina Vandenbroucke is a physical therapist practicing in Elmhurst, IL. Tina Vandenbroucke specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Tina Vandenbroucke can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Tina Vandenbroucke will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Tina Vandenbroucke PT's Practice location
Elmhurst, IL 60126Get Direction
Elgin, IL 60123Get Direction
Tina Vandenbroucke PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191