Dr. Viren Vankawala MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease318 Chris Gaupp Dr Absecon NJ, 08205
Dr. Viren Vankawala is a cardiologist practicing in Absecon, NJ. Dr. Vankawala specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vankawala also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
Dr. Viren Vankawala MD's Practice location
Absecon, NJ 08205Get Direction
GALLOWAY, NJ 08205Get Direction
Dr. Viren Vankawala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vankawala
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Dr. Wilfredo Carreno MD318 Chris Gaupp Dr Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Tome Z Nascimento MD318 Chris Gaupp Dr Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Inga H Robbins MD436 Chris Gaupp Dr Absecon NJ 08205
- Dr. Steven E Kornberg MD155 Brighton Avenue Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Sujood Ahmed MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Rashmikant Sumantlal Desai MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234