Dr. Robert Drake is a podiatrist practicing in Hemet, CA. Dr. Drake is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Drake diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Alternative mechanism for omega(0)/2 emission in laser-produced plasmas.
- Interface imprinting by a rippled shock using an intense laser.
- Performance of Au transmission photocathode on a microchannel plate detector.
- Fiber optics oximeter-densitometer for cardiovascular studies.
- Electronic measurement of microchannel plate pulse height distributions.
- Current filamentation instability in laser wakefield accelerators.
- Measurement of radiative shock properties by x-ray Thomson scattering.
- The impact of recent advances in laboratory astrophysics on our understanding of the cosmos.
- Validation of a turbulent Kelvin-Helmholtz shear layer model using a high-energy-density OMEGA laser experiment.
- An evaluation of high energy bremsstrahlung background in point-projection x-ray radiography experiments.
- What is certain and what is not so certain in our knowledge of Rayleigh-Taylor mixing?
- Structure and dynamics of colliding plasma jets.
- Measurement of high-energy (10-60 keV) x-ray spectral line widths with eV accuracy.
- Demonstration of x-ray fluorescence imaging of a high-energy-density plasma.
- Investigation of the hard x-ray background in backlit pinhole imagers.
- Construction of a solenoid used on a magnetized plasma experiment.
- Developed turbulence and nonlinear amplification of magnetic fields in laboratory
- Observation of Single-Mode, Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability in a Supersonic Flow.
- Laboratory analogue of a supersonic accretion column in a binary star system.
- Scaled laboratory experiments explain the kink behaviour of the Crab Nebula jet.
- Demonstration of imaging X-ray Thomson scattering on OMEGA EP.
- Measurements of laser generated soft X-ray emission from irradiated gold foils.
- Measurement of high-dynamic range x-ray Thomson scattering spectra for the characterization of nano-plasmas at LCLS.
- Spectral measurements of asymmetrically irradiated capsule backlighters.
- Mitigation of hard x-ray background in backlit pinhole imagers.
- Enhanced accuracy of x-ray spectra reconstruction from filtered diode array measurements by adding a time integrated spectrometer.
- Transition from Collisional to Collisionless Regimes in Interpenetrating Plasma Flows on the National Ignition Facility.
- Fiber optics for continuous in vivo monitoring of oxygen saturation.
Dr. Robert Paul Drake DPM's Practice location
Hemet, CA 92543Get Direction
Dr. Robert Paul Drake DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Dr. Quinten Gerald Rowley Other255 N Gilbert St Hemet CA 92543
- Dr. Katherine R. Noeller DPM25405 Hancock Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Tho Thi Nguyen DPM24640 JEFFERSON AVE MURRIETA CA 92562
- Dr. Christopher Shin D.P.M39755 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd Murrieta CA 92563
- Dr. Lyle Wayne Parker D.P.M.607 Donna Way San Jacinto CA 92583
- Dr. Kendall Pratt Shumway D.P. M.11555 1/2 Potrero Rd Banning CA 92220