Dr. Jeffrey V Anderson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)647 Dunlop Ln Suite 200 Clarksville TN, 37040
Dr. Jeffrey Anderson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Anderson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Anderson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Anderson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1992
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1992
LSU SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT 1992
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- John P Smith Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- John P Smith Hospital
- Texas OPTI/John Peter Smith Hospital Program
Dr. Jeffrey V Anderson MD's Practice location
Clarksville, TN 37040Get Direction
CLARKSVILLE, TN 37040Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey V Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Mr. Stephen J Barton MD1824 Memorial Dr Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Kimberly D Sawyer MD647 Dunlop Ln Clarksville TN 37040
- Dr. John C Stitt MD1717 High St Hopkinsville KY 42240
- Dr. Renee Quyen-ngan Thai MD5005 N. Piedras El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Tracy Austin Coffey M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Lorraine Felice Martinez D.O.Blanchfield Army Community Hospital Fort Campbell KY 42223