Dr. Homayoon Mahjoob M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology55 Lake Ave N Dept Of Gastroentero Worcester MA, 01655
Dr. Homayoon Mahjoob is a gastroenterologist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Mahjoob specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Mahjoob performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Medical Center Of Iran 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Homayoon Mahjoob M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
GLENN DALE, MD 20769Get Direction
Dr. Homayoon Mahjoob M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahjoob
- Why Each Colitis Treatment Is Different for Everyone
To endure Colitis is to be tougher than nails. Nobody wants their strength tested in this way. The good news is that many people diagnosed can achieve remission with the variety of treatments available.The not-as-great news is that it can take some juggling by doctors to achieve the exact...
- Crohn's Disease: Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Herbal Remedies
Crohn's Disease and VitaminsCrohn is an inflammatory bowel disease which mainly affects the gastrointestinal tract causing severe pain in the abdomen, constant fever and reduction in weight. It does not allow the digestive system to absorb the required vitamins and nutrients from the food.Vitamins...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- Types of Hernias and Does a Hernia Always Require Surgery?
A hernia is a common condition that is experienced by a number of people. Although the name makes it sound complex, in reality, it is a condition that can often be treated using some simple measures.What do you mean by hernia?A hernia is a medical condition wherein one part of the body pushes itself...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Dr. Satya B Allaparthi MD281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Ali A Amini MD215 West St Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Savant Mehta MBBS. MD. DM.352 Belmont St Worcester MA 01604
- Dr. Christopher Allen Marshall M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Kanishka Bhattacharya M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Curuchi P Anand M.D., MRCP (V.K)352 Belmont St Worcester MA 01604