Dr. Alexis Peduzzi is a speech language pathologist practicing in PITTSBURGH, PA. Dr. Peduzzi specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Peduzzi evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Peduzzi helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Alexis Peduzzi's Practice location
PITTSBURGH, PA 15219Get Direction
Alexis Peduzzi's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Mrs. Kristen Wright CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Fitchburg WI 53711
- Kaley Fisher MACCCSLP1350 OLD FREEPORT RD. PITTSBURGH PA 15233
- Lindsay T Savinda SLP200 LOTHROP ST PITTSBURGH PA 15213
- Mrs. Elizabeth Jane Gilbert M.A. CCC/SLP3294 THORNWOOD DR BETHEL PARK PA 15102
- Meredith Bonnie Benhayon CCC/SLP100 HIGHTOWER BLVD PITTSBURGH PA 15205
- Mrs. Michelle Lynn Parfitt MA, CCC-SLP6202 ALDER ST PITTSBURGH PA 15206