Mr. James Hodo Walburn MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Suite 150 Tuscaloosa AL, 35406
Dr. James Walburn is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Walburn specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Al Hosp, General Surgery; Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U Ala
Mr. James Hodo Walburn MD's Practice location
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406Get Direction
Mr. James Hodo Walburn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walburn
- Guide to an Effective Vertigo Management
People who have vertigo experience a sensation of spinning and tend to lose their balance. Although vertigo is not a serious disease, it can lead to accidents that can result in injuries upon losing balance and falling. Read this article to learn more about what is vertigo, its causes, symptoms, and...
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- Mr. James Edgar Shotts MD1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Mr. Gary Mathers Lake MD1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Gordon Albert Shields M.D.1224 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Mr. Lee Headley Loftin MD1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Mr. Carlisle Reid Stephenson MD1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Mr. David Bruce Rosenstiel MD1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406