Susanne Aron is a physical therapist practicing in Great Falls, MT. Susanne Aron specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susanne Aron can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susanne Aron will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Susanne Aron DPT's Practice location
Great Falls, MT 59405Get Direction
Susanne Aron DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Amanda Laree Grove DPT, CSCS2621 15th Ave S Great Falls MT 59405
- Mr. Scott Michale Evenson PT, CWS1101 26th St S Great Falls MT 59405
- Brittany Blais Corrin DPT2621 15th Ave S Great Falls MT 59405
- Terre Tracy Giltrap PT2621 15th Ave S Great Falls MT 59405
- Jennifer Jean Drake PT1500 32nd St S Great Falls MT 59405
- Donna Louise Vinnedge P.T.914 13th Ave S Great Falls MT 59405