Dr. Harvey Yeager is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Green Village, NJ. Dr. Yeager specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Otolaryngology; Nyu Hospitals Center, Otolaryngology; Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Harvey Paul Yeager M.D.'s Practice location
Green Village, NJ 07935Get Direction
Dr. Harvey Paul Yeager M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- Dr. David M Cooper MD1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- William Drake, III.213 Summit Road Mountain New Jersey 07092
- Ramtin Kassir M.D.799 Park Avenue New York NY 10021
- Dr. Renato J Giacchi MD95 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Alexander R Gnoy MD1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Dr. Andrew Elia Azer M.D.485 Route 1 S Iselin NJ 08830