Dr. Cynthia Martinsen is a family practitioner practicing in Marietta, OH. Dr. Martinsen specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Martinsen possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wv Sch of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 1995
West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Med 1995
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Charleston Area Med Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University Program
Dr. Cynthia Diane Martinsen DO's Practice location
Marietta, OH 45750Get Direction
MARIETTA, OH 45750Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Diane Martinsen DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Allan D Figueroa MD2910 Emerson Ave Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Finbar Gerard Powderly M. D.1578 Elizabeth Pike Mineral Wells WV 26150
- Dr. Vickie A Cox DO800 Grand Central Mall Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Andrew D Bryant D.O95 Leonard Ave Washington PA 15301
- Dr. David Allen Butler D.O.2601 Dudley Ave Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. David J Byler MD201 Lafayette St Saint Marys WV 26170