Dr. Nannette Gonzalez is a Dentist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Gonzalez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nannette Gonzalez DMD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00924Get Direction
Dr. Nannette Gonzalez DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Ruben Chamorro D.M.D.Parkhurst A-3 Las Piedras PR 00771
- Melisa Polhamus lopez DMDConcilio de Salud Integral de Loiza Loiza PR 00772
- Dr. Margarita Merediz DMDAngel L. Ortiz A11 Esq. Corchado Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Kenneth J Rosario DMD87 Ave De Diego San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Maria Teresa Torres colon D.M.D.#650 Lloveras St. San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Ernesto Juan Perez DMDCarr 891 Km 15.1 Bo.pueblo Corozal PR 00783